The strategic partnership consist of Universities and kindergartens schools, because it is recognised the importance of strong links between higher education, the policy community and school practitioners.
They are working together through planned regular communications and activities such as project meetings, seminars and workshops with policy makers and practitioners and conferences in each partner country to jointly develop and deliver a range of training resources.
This project, supported by the European Commission through the programme Erasmus+ ‘KA2-Cooperation and Innovation for Good Practices’, is composed by the follower partners:
• Universidad Pontificia Comillas, Madrid (ES)
• Katolicki Uniwersytet Lubelski Jana Pawła II, Lublin (PL)
• Scuola dell'Infanzia IC "Gabrio Piola", Giussano (IT)
• Istitution Professional Salesiana, Madrid (ES)
• Ecole Notre Dame de la Source, La Garnache (FR)
• Miejskie Przedszkole Nr 5, Lublin (PL)